Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WMS Challenge #34

Yesterday evening I made my card for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge for this week. This is the sketch:

This cute boy shows my card .

I saw on you tube the technic to make the roses. So I tried and this was my result with felt! I really like them. And it is so easy to do! I made more with scrappaper. There is just one question: do the postman like the roses also? Or would it be destroyed when you send a card with these roses to someone?


For the background I used Text it and the sentiment is from Teeny Trees. Both sets are from Waltzingmouse.  


Thank you for your visit!

4 comments:

  1. I love your roses. And the colors on your card are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of colour, and I love the way you used the sketch, well done and and thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty Gerdine! Love the stamped BG and those gorgeous felt flowers! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet! love your felt flowers! love this sweet card! thanks for joining us at WMSC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!