Tuesday, March 1, 2011

again hot air balloons

Like I wrote yesterday I wasn't satisfied about the invitation cards with the hot air balloons. Tomorrow a friend celebrates his birtday so I made him a card with the up, up and away stampset with the thoughts I had yesterday.



I used the Offbeat background stampset from WMS, some stitching and the Swiss dots stencil for the circle.
And a final detail a red-white twine. I bought many meters of this twine in a shop for kitchen stuff and I love to use it. Scrap paper is from 'the girls' paperie'.

This stampset has so much possibilities in it and I think this card is one of the many ideas I have. So in the near future I suppose I will make more cards with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!