Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WMS Challenge Sketch # 38 and a flower corsage

Here is my contribution for the Challenge Sketch from Waltzingmouse for this week. This is the sketch:

And this is my card:

I used off beat backgrounds from WMS, Polka dot basics from PTI and the sentiment is also from PTI. The cupcake die is very new to me. I bought it this morning in our local craft shop. The die is designed by Marianne Design.

I like to show a flower corsage as well. The quality of the picture could be better, but it gives an idea. Just made with felt and several sizes of scalloped circles.



Thank you for your visit!

3 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute! I love your color combination and choice of patterned papers! Thanks for playing with us at WMSC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful felt flower! love your sweet cupcake too! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cupcake looks lovely! I love your choice of colours too. a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!