Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Oldie again

Dear all,

I have to study a lot these days for the tests in June (teacher training course for English), so no card making or anything like that. Today I show you one from the old box, but still a nice one! Very easy, but great effect. Well, okay, that's my opinion!
 I used paper from October afternoon. I sent it to my niece and she showed it for a long time in her living room!



For our 6th wedding anniversary last Friday my husband booked a Bed & Breakfast. It was a cosy room and I fell in love with the veranda. Unfortunately the weather wasn't so warm to use it!






And next trip is waiting. Next Saturday a friend and I will go to Cambridge, UK. We'll attend a Language School. It is part of my course. Not the worst part, I guess! If anyone knows a craft store, please let me know!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Oldies are goldies (-:
    Mooie kaart!

    wat een heerlijke verblijfsplaats... hier is goed vertoeven

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!