Tuesday, July 26, 2011

PTI Botanical Silhouettes

Thanks to Marit who recommended Ebay to me for trying to buy PTI stamp sets, I received last week the 4th anniversary set of PTI. As you can imagine I played a lot with it the last couple of days! I fell in love with it. And of course I'd like to share some of the cards with you! Today card 1:



Stamps: PTI Botanical Silhouettes, WMS Text It
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bamboo leaves, Paris Dusk. Antique Linen, distress Ink
Other: strass, black marker


3 comments:

  1. Oeh, mooi, mooi, mooi! Prachtige bloem zo in het blauw!! Die tekst is ook erg mooi, prachtig gemaakt, Gerdine! Ik hoop dat het goed gaat met je verbouwing, veel werk, maar hopelijk wordt het mooi!
    Groetjes, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Gerdine,

    Wat leuk om te lezen dat je via Ebay een mooie set van Papertrey hebt kunnen kopen! En je eerste kaart ermee is werkelijk prachtig, zo ontzettend stijlvol!

    Groetjes,
    Marit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - this is sooo beautiful - it looks cas but it has so many wonderful details to it - amazing - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!