Thursday, September 22, 2011

Busy week...

It is a very busy week, but still alive! Last Monday I started in a new job at a school. It is temporary job as I replace a teacher who have had an accident. So a lot of preparations for the lessons, giving lessons and to find out how this school works. And many names to remember... Fortunately it's only on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  I'm afraid the other days will be busy as well with my studies, chores in house and other activities. But no problem, I will handle. Only card making... that's another story.
I made these cards last week, so I can share something!




Thanks for combing by!

Supplies (a summary)
Paper: Eline Pellinhof
Stamps: Eline Pellinkhof, PTI

3 comments:

  1. Heel veel succes met de drukte Gerdine! En leuk dat je toch nog kaartjes post...ze zijn allebei super! Erg leuk om bij dat zingende-kindjes plaatje een stuk muziekblad te zetten!

    Groetjes,
    Marit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geweldige kaartjes weer, Gerdine! Ik vind ze echt helemaal leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Gerdine,
    Heb ik eigenlijk al gezegd, dat ik je foto leuk vind? (-:
    En je kaartjes, die zijn ook weer super! De bovenste is schattig met de zingende kinderen. Geef je op een basisschool les of middelbare of beroepsonderwijs?
    Groetjes en veel succes,
    Judith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!