Friday, September 2, 2011

Scrapdelight inspiratie challenge

Second post for today, but coming weekend I don't have much time to post, so I'll do it now! Searching with google brought me to the blog of Scrapdelight, a shop in Nieuwegein. I'm sorry that this shop is not really near to my place. The photos show a very nice assortment and a beautiful shop. But lucky me: a webshop is available :)

On their blog they offer a challenge:



And this is the result:




I distressed white cardstock with Distress Ink antique linen and stamped polka dots on it. The papers of October Afternoon made a perfect match with the aqua colors of the challenge!

Thanks for your visit!

Supplies:
Paper: october afternoon. Kraft and white cardstock.
Stamps: PTI
Ink: memento Tuxedo Black, PTI aqua mist
Others: flower, brad, ribbon, sewingmachine, martha stewart border punch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!