Saturday, October 25, 2014

CFC Sketch

It has been a long time ago! Today I'm back with a card for Crazy for CAS. We've got a sketch for you. Very versatile and at the CFC blog are nice examples of my fellow team members.

I made a card using some vellum circles. At the back I hand drew some spirals with a marker. It gives a modern feeling and it is really easy to do. I added some spatters, thread, scored lines, sequins and a sentiment from Papertrey Ink.



Hop quickly over to the CFC-blog for the sketch, more examples and all the details. Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for coming by and enjoy your Saturday! 

14 comments:

  1. Ik vind 'm leuk geworden, Gerdine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geweldig! De lijnen, bloemen en minimale kleuren zijn leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw! Ik vind hem echt super duper geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke en zeer originele kaart, gaaf!
    Fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooi, strak en zéker heel apart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card has definitely a graphic feel to it! Mooi in deze strakke kleurencombi.
    Groetjes,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prachtige CAS kaartje, mooi dat off white en de vellum cirkels zijn zo'n mooi detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik heb hem gelijk gepind; Supermodern en wat een beauty! Mooi met veel wit en "strak"Mooi met die "score"lijnen. Echt een tóp kaart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Te vlug op de knop geklikt:) Gaat het goed met je studie?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat een leuke kaart! Je vellum-cirkels zijn echt een vondst. Top!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so clever drawing that circle by your self Gerdine... I never did something like this will CASE ing your card soon and will tell you if I do..I love the simple color on your card it can be for a manly card right...its grey and white..nice splatter and love the add from the score Pal on your card...clever card I wanna say...I join too the CFC challenge would you mind to visiting me back...my one is #20 I would be glad if you could leave me a bit love too..hugs from neighbour country,(Germany) Monika

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow !!! I am speechless by the simplicity and perfection of this card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!